Sunday, March 20, 2011

One Year Later

March is always special because it is the month in which both of my babies were born.
I love my babies, I love March.
Ever since last year March is also special because my husband (the father of our babies) did not die.
I will always remember the heartache of March as well.
March to me is the month of birth, the month of trials, and the month of new life.
Let's reminisce, shall we
~~~March 2010~~~
(you can skim until the the end!)
Matt Update 3/23/10
(scariest evening of my entire life)
One year later, Lauren turns 7 and Tyler turns 5. This year Matt will not have to spend both of their birthdays in the hospital.
He did, however, show me a scratch on his finger today. It was very similar to the scratch he had on his finger last year which is where we believe the initial infection entered.
For piece of mind, I just may bring him to the ER tonight to be sure it's just a harmless scratch. =)
Happy Spring!

No comments: