Sunday, March 20, 2011

Fun Days, Fun Eats

Oh my goodness! Lately, the weather has been B-U-Ti-Full! It's been in the 70s and even breeched the 80s!! I am so ready for Spring. I do have a request though. (I'm talking to the weather.) I'd like a few more weeks of Spring than last year. Last year when mid-April came around it became scorching H-O-T and did not relent. This year I'd like to put in the request for some warm days without the instense heat and humidity. Thank You.
Lauren, Jake and Dylan enjoy the warm weather.
Along with the warm fun days we've been enjoying some Fun Eats as well.
(minus the avocado...cuz I don't like it)
(I also don't like corn tortillas so I used flour)
Matt said, "Wow, this is good. The green sauce and onions totally makes it."
Since Matt said this you should most definitely cook this ASAP.
(Matt does not usually like any dish with fish in it.)

Another Fun Eat I wanted to share was the vegetarian Artichoke and Goat cheese Strata. I'm not a huge fan of cooking egg based dinner dishes but I was very happy with how this turned out. It was filling, tasty and very easy (although time consuming) to make. I've been enjoying the left-overs all weekend.
Next post should contain some more good eats. Next week's Weekly Menu. Stay tuned.......

No comments: