Sunday, March 13, 2011

My Little Artist

Lauren is my little artist. She impresses me all the time.
This evening I gave the 15 minutes 'til bed warning and Lauren decided she wanted to draw.
She grabbed a blank sheet of paper and also her new Zhu Zhu pet carriage to use as a model.

In 15 minutes she came up this this masterpiece.

I told her that I thought she was a very talented artist. I also told her that she most likely gets it from her Grandma Jan and her Daddy.
Without missing a beat she told me, "No, I'm better than them. I just can't draw skeletons or cars as well as they can."
Gotta love her!!
Dinner tonight was Out-N-In California Burgers.

These were VERY good. I left out the avocado (on accident) but they were delish. Matt, Lauren and I ate a whole burger and Tyler ate almost 1/2. I've never been to In-N-Out Burger but I'm sure what I made tonight was comparable. (by the way...if you click on the In-N-Out Burger link make sure you turn your volume down.)
I hope you all enjoyed your Sunday as much as we did.

No comments: