Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Picture Day

Today was Picture Day.
Lauren had "Spring Pictures" and Tyler had "Cowboy Day Pictures."
Even though it was only in the 50s this morning I sent Lauren to school in a skirt and t-shirt.


Ahhh...the LOVE!
I tried to get Tyler to smile for me but to no avail.
Even without the smile I think he looks pretty cool.
I took about six pictures of him this morning. When he did smile (when I made him laugh) he immediately turned his back to me. I guess I'll just have to wait until the school pictures come back. He told me he smiled for those.
the little bugger
Dinner tonight was

This crockpot meal was tasty and very filling. It made 8 servings which is okay because I have an always hungry Mr. Mike living across the street. If you don't have a hungry Mr. Mike then you might want to halve the recipe.

The kids had a modified dinner full of left-overs
(cheese quesadilla, chopped chicken and veggie pizza
along with the chickpea chili)
I hear we could get up to 4 inches of rain tomorrow. I'm kind of excited for the storm as long as there is no severe weather (aka tornados) involved. Umbrellas Up!

No comments: