Friday, March 25, 2011

Jump Up and Party Down

Today was Tyler's birthday party at Jump 2 It.
Jump 2 It donated a free party as a raffle prize for our Mom's Club Spring Luncheon last year and I was the lucky winner!
(seriously, I never win anything)
Tyler's 5th Birthday gave me the perfect excuse to use it!
All day Tyler could not wait to go to the "jumpy place." He asked no less than 50 times, "when is it time to go?"
Two hours before the party he crashed out on Lauren's chair.
Too much anticipation I guess.
The impromptu nap definitely worked out in his favor because his party was full of non-stop action. I was exhausted just watching them play.
(our party coordinator took over 85 photos, and even though I'd be more than happy to post them all, I restrained myself.)
Here are some highlights:


Group Shot
(minus one friend who showed up late)

Silly Group Shot
the cake
blowing out his candles

being a boy......(see hand)

Lauren invited some partners in crime to keep her company.
Tera, Lauren and Emma
The Birthday Boy on his throne.
While sitting on the throne he opened his presents. He received some learning games and notebooks, two sets of Bakugan brawlers, and a SpongeBob DS game. He loves this game because I don't love SpongeBob and that makes him happy. =)
Everyone had a good time at the party. After over an hour of jumping there were only tears 2 times. (head vs. foot and head vs. head)
I think the great time had by all was pretty much due to our party coordinator, Daniela.
(Jump 2 It did not pay me to say this but...)
I have to mention how impressed I was with our party coordinator. Daniela was Awesome! She was energetic, lots of fun and she played right along with the kiddos. (If I could only bottle up her energy.) Any locals looking to book a Jump 2 It party should definitely request her. But hurry because she's a senior in HS and most likely won't be around much longer.
And with that I am through with my March Birthdays! Yay!
C'mon May! (Matt and I both have birthdays in May)

No comments: