Saturday, March 5, 2011

WOW and a Weekly Menu and a WOW

Lauren likes to play with my camera. Yesterday, she took a picture of her name on her brand new birthday chair (thanks Grammy)...
and then somehow turned it into this while only using the camera.
She knows more about my camera than I do.
WOW!
Weekly Menu
(all but Sunday's pizza and Wednesday's pasta are from Cooking Light, March 2011 issue)
I'll post links to the recipes if I find them. Perhaps I'll even take the time to photograph my dinners and post the recipes nightly. (perhaps...maybe...we'll see)
Sunday: Whole Wheat Pizza with the Works (from BH&G Eat Well, Lose Weight cookbook)
Tuesday: Chickpea Chili & 1/2 Baguette loaf (from Kroger bakery)
Wednesday: Pesto Pasta (jarred pesto from the fridge + penne pasta from the pantry.) & the other 1/2 Baguette loaf (from Kroger bakery)
Saturday: Out-N-In California Burgers (mine will be a boca burger) & freezer fries
Sunday: Pantry meal or left-overs
I'm getting hungry just posting this. Bring on the week of good eats.
And now the final WOW!
I've just posted 3 times in one day. WOW.

No comments: