Monday, June 23, 2008

Greetings from Boise

Well, we made it in one piece and it was actually quite an enjoyable flight. The kids were perfect angels and I just may try this again one day. I packed them each a backpack with books, new (mess free) coloring books, Lauren's Leapster, snacks and also the PSP with 2 Thomas episodes downloaded. We didn't even make through our whole goody bag. We'll use the rest of it to get us through today's flight to Portland. At least this on is only an hour long so one Thomas episode will probably do it.

Here's some pics from our trip.


I didn't hassle with car seats and they were fine just being buckled in.

watching Thomas on the PSP
Grandma Jan and Grandpa Michael met us in the lobby of the airport. We (G'pa Michael) quickly got our luggage loaded up and then headed to thier new house. I love their house and will take more pics during our week here in 2 more weeks.
This morning we had french toast and cereal for breakfast and then cousin Madison came over to play for awhile with Aunt Jennifer. The kids took a little while to warm up to each other but I think everyone was pretty comfortable right about when it was time for Madison to leave. We'll work on that during our next visit.
Tyler's snuggling with Grandma Jan.

The kids are napping now and afterwards we'll head back to airport for our flight to Portland tonight.

2 comments:

Matt said...

I said the same thing!

Matt said...

I'm lonely with no one here but the cats. I'll just be working late each day so I don't have as much time to miss everyone.