Sunday, June 22, 2008

counting down the minutes

Until we leave for the airport!! Everything is going smoothly but my nerves are going crazy. Not sure why I'm so nervous. It's just a plane trip and I'm a VERY capable mother. =)

Anyway... Daddy got home yesterday. Earlier in the day we played dress up....
hat and scarf

Lady Bug

although he looks like a reluctant participant he chose this hat and insisted I put it on him.


But when Daddy got home that was when the fun began!!

a new take on the airplane ride

Lauren's turn but Tyler's in the danger zone.

The kids didn't want to leave his side all night.
Today we were pretty busy preparing for our trip. I managed to get an awesome workout in though. Well, actually, the only awesome part was when I was finished. It was a 5K Hill Simulator workout. (If you're interested it's last workout on this link)
After lunch we went to the neighborhood pool for about an hour. I left the camera home but I could have gotten some cool shots. Tyler was a little daredevil with his 2 sets of floaties on. He was jumping in the water without any notice to Daddy. (I didn't get in because I had just showered and straightened my hair....which... TMI...didn't matter because it was so hot and humid out that my hair frizzed up anyway.)
Back home we put the kids down for a nap to ensure a smooth and relaxed flight to Boise tonight. Here's a couple pics I snapped as I woke the kids up.


Okay...15 minutes until showtime. Wish me luck.

No comments: