Monday, January 28, 2013

Weekly Menu 1-28-2013

Matt's week (well sort of.)  Matt e-mailed me a link to a bunch of recipes he's craving from Food Network.

In his e-mail he mentioned craving a simple meal of spaghetti & meat sauce with garlic bread and also some sort of curry dish.  In addition he sent me the following cravings:



I checked out his suggestions and then tried to find healthier alternatives if needed.  I'll be working from his list for a couple of weeks.  I love to cook and am happy to please as long as I can tone down the fat and calories.

Monday:  Spaghetti with Meat Sauce and garlic bread & strawberries
Tuesday:  Thai Green Curry Coconut Shrimp with Basil & jasmine rice & edamame
Wednesday:  Quick Vegetarian Taco Soup & tortillas & chips/nachos? & fruit
Thursday:  Chicken Piccata & steamed broccoli & steamed red potatoes & fruit
Friday:  Individual Turkey Shepherd's Pie & green salad & fruit
Saturday:  l/o or pantry meal
Sunday:  Super Bowl mini-Party!  chili? and appetizers?  not sure what I'll make yet.

Have a tasty week, y'all!

No comments: