Saturday, January 19, 2013

Date Night Sentimentality

Lauren and Tyler went to Z and G's house for the afternoon.
Since they were in good hands and having fun with their friends, Matt and I decided to take advantage and Just Hang Out.

It was chilly yet sunny so we/I decided (and he agreed) to walk the nearby 10k path.  Later we had dinner at a fantastic restaurant.
I had a great time hanging out with just Matt and it had me thinking of other times "hanging out with just Matt."

Christmas 2000
(the last Christmas before our wedding)

July, 2001
(There's no helmet law in Idaho.)


Matt and I in 2008.

Through thick and thin he's my best friend and favorite date night partner.

And since I'm being all sentimental (and looking through old pictures) here are a couple of bonus pics for you all.

Me, 2001, all done up with eye-liner and lip-liner
and super long hair.


Lauren and Tyler
Look at my cute babies back in Feb. 2009.
(DO NOT tell Tyler I posted this picture...but isn't he just darling?) 

I could go on forever but I'll spare you the rest of my trek down Sentimental Lane.
Happy Saturday to you all.

No comments: