Thursday, January 17, 2013

#hashtag Our Life Right Now

I'm not on Twitter yet but I hear everyone is #hashtagging#.
#So #why #can't #I?

Want to know what we are doing right now?

Well this very minute Tyler is at his Cub Scout Pack Meeting but earlier he was glued to the news.

Snow is heading to parts of Georgia.
Unfortunately for Tyler (and all the kids at his elementary school) it won't head to our part of Georgia and school will still be in session tomorrow.
#no snow

While Tyler is at his Pack Meeting, Lauren is using a 20 minute screen-time to watch an episode of her latest favorite YouTube show.

This particular episode can be found HERE.
#Barbies


Since I've posted our dinner for the past couple of nights:
Dinner tonight was Pesto Pasta for the kiddos (penne pasta tossed with jarred pesto and sprinkled with salt, pepper, and grated Parmesan cheese) and left-overs for Matt and I.  #Nuthin' special.

No comments: