Sunday, September 28, 2008

County Fair 2008

Check out these pictures to see how much fun we had at the fair. We saw a monkey show, ate a corn dog lunch, and went on 40 tickets worth of rides. Lauren and Tyler loved it.
This ride was the best (following pic). It went slow, slow, slow until it got to the corner and then whipped them around to go the other way. I just now realized they are in a Coors Light car...not sure how appropriate this is for a kids ride but oh well.

We finished our trip at the fair with a gi-normous funnel cake and $4 diet coke. We're now looking forward to the Fayette county fair in a couple of weeks.
A couple days ago I received a card in the mail from the animal hospital who “took care of” Jack for us. It was the sweetest thing. Everyone in the office not only signed their names but they each wrote a little sentence expressing their sorrow for my loss. Also included were 2 paw print stamps from Jack. What a sweet card. It brought back the all too familiar tears. I really miss that big ole cat.

Oh dear, what do I watch tonight. Amazing Race, Cold Case and/or Desperate Housewives. Tivo is going to have to help me out tonight.
Hope y'all had a great weekend.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am gonna find that Coor's Light car at the Fayette County fair so I can throw Isabella in it and take a photo for my blog too. Sweet.