Friday, April 18, 2008

Picture Perfect Playdate

Today Lauren and Tyler had their playdate friends over for some fun and home-made pizza. It was a beautiful day so we were able to enjoy our pizza on the deck. I used my bread machine to make the pizza dough, added some tomato sauce and then let the kids take it away with turkey pepperoni and mozzarella cheese. It was just a picture perfect day so I'll just let the pictures speak for themselves.

The kids making the pizzas.



Tyler sneaks another bite of turkey pepperoni. But this time he got caught and knows it.


Watching the pizza bake. Lauren shows them where the Light button is on the oven.



The girls and Tyler enjoy their lunch. Strawberries and animal crackers compliment their pizza.



Playing in the sandbox after filling their tummies. Not pictured is us Mom's relaxing and talking while the kids play and play and play.




We all had a great time and I can't wait to do it again. Matt's on his way home from his business trip today and then tonight I have Bunko. Not sure if I'll get a chance to post again but wanted to share our fun day while it was still fresh in my mind.

1 comment:

brian said...

picture perfect children.