Monday, April 14, 2008

I'm so lame....

I'm not going to the gym tonight simply because it is too cold and it looks like it is going to downpour. And I didn't work out this morning because I was going to go to the gym tonight. Lame excuse I know. I'll have my bad attitude in check tomorrow. For the rest of this evening the kids will continue to watch their new Thomas videos. We got four in the mail today which we ordered from Ebay. Earlier today we went into Atlanta to have lunch with Matt since he's going out of town. He had to be at the airport by 2pm so it gave us just enough time to grab some lunch at Mellow Mushroom, hit up Trader Joe's and then drop him off at the airport. We got the kids one (huge!) slice of pizza each and they ate the whole thing. I had 1/2 a greek salad and 1/2 a veggie hoagie. It was good and we all got stuffed. So much so that the kids only ate banana slices and strawberries for dinner. Oh well...they'll eat a good breakfast tomorrow.

Here's a cute picture of Tyler in his Elmo vest he got for his birthday. You have to be quick when you take a picture of him because when he notices you're aiming the camera at him he wants to come behind the camera to see what the picture looks like. He doesn't quite understand that I need to take the picture first.

I'm trying to upload a video of Lauren singing Hickory Dickory Doc. It's a hoot. I'll post it when I can figure out how to get it on here.

No comments: