Saturday, April 26, 2008

"He scratcheded Me.....with his teeth"

This happened while I was getting Tyler dressed Friday morning. Lauren and I went into his room and she immediately went berserk and jumped all over his bed yelling and shrieking at the poor drowsy boy who just woke up. A second later she screamed and was crying. She said he had scratched her. I looked at her arm and I saw an indention of Tyler's teeth (this indention didn't go away until late in the evening!) She then repeated that "he scratcheded me, with his teeth." Too funny. Since I didn't know he had bitten her right away, when I scolded him he didn't have a clue what he had done. We'll get it next time.

Yesterday we had playgroup at Miss Cynthia's house. She has two boys probably 3 and 5. Abigail and Isabella were there too. Us mom's had strawberries and muffins on the back porch while the kids played in their beautiful, flat fenced-in backyard. Lauren loved the little playhouse they had so we might have to get one for her this summer.

When we got home I made some serious pizza dough. I did one batch in the bread machine and 2 others from scratch. It was the final night of our pizza week. I made 2 different veggie pizzas. Greek-Style with Ricotta and Feta and Goat Cheese Pizza with Spring Veggies.
And because of the company we had, the very southern taste-buds of the Hancocks, and our very own picky eater guest Jasen, I decided to only do half pizza's with the veggie toppings and two whole pizzas with pepperoni. (well one was turkey pepperoni so I did sneak something healthier by them.) Buddy just got a big green egg smoker so he cooked one that turned out awesome while I did the other two in the oven. It was a fun night for all. After Tyler went to bed the rest of us headed down to the basement. Lauren and Emma played very well together and I think both girls had a lot of fun. Meanwhile, us adults enjoyed a game of Apples to Apples...won by yours truly.

Today we had Casey come over to watch the kids while we went to a car show at the Georgia World Congress Center (this building sustained lots of damage from the tornado and had many many windows still boarded up.) While we were at the show Mr. Nelson from across the street called and said he had 3 extra tickets to the Hawks v. Boston Celtics game tonight!! Whoo hoo. We're having Morgan and Shana (next door on the other side) come over to watch the kids tonight. I'm so excited. This should be a great game and knowing Nelson these tickets are prime. More to come but gotta run and get myself ready.

2 comments:

brian said...

go boston. sorry. you are lucky to see garnett, pierce and allen play together. that is sure to be three hall of famers. have fun.

Christine said...

The Hawks won...I'm sure we're going all 7 games. You're right about
Garnett and all. They were sure fun to watch. You remind me of Dad with your sports knowledge and I love that.