Saturday, April 30, 2011

Whatta Weekend

Whatta Weekend we are having!

My Aunt Betsy (on the right)...
and my Uncle Richie (now on the right) drove all the way from Oregon to visit us as one of the stops on their cross country road trip. It was great to see them again and also to have an Oregon license plate parked in our driveway.

They were only here for one night but they got to see Tyler play his early Saturday T-ball game. The T-ball pictures were handed out at the game. I'm guessing the photographer told all the boys to say "cheese." (Tyler is next to the coach on the left in the back row.)


(Matt caught me taking a picture of the picture and told me I should just scan it. Sorry y'all for the poor quality but it took me 1 second to snap the photo, where as, it would have taken me 20 minutes to figure out the scanner.)

Friday after school Tyler asked me to, "text Troy's Dad and see if he could come play." (Do all 5-year-olds talk like this now?!) Well of course I did and today Troy came over to play and spend the night. Once he got here the boys were off and running.

This drainage ditch has always been on our property but the kids have never once bothered with it. This whole time I've been waiting for the day to come.

And now it has. I'm wondering if I should actually forbid them to play in it (c'mon they're going to anyway) or if I should just turn a blind eye. Suggestions? Today's adventures only involved yelling into the tunnel, "is anybody in there?"
After a costume change the threesome ate their dinner outside.



Lauren could only handle a couple of hours playing with the boys before she asked if Tera could come over to play.

That's better!
(no they aren't looking at me, I just took this picture in front of the Wii game they were playing)

When I said Whatta Weekend, I meant Whatta Weekend!
Matt (who can not keep a secret) gave me my birthday present a week early.

I'm so excited! My last phone was made by Commodore Intl. in 1983 I believe.

I have a new phone number too. I updated it on my Facebook account but you can also e-mail me for the number as well. (Mom...you better comment if you want the new number! (wink))

Cute case, no?


Whatta Weekend!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

YES I want the new # .mom and I are breaking our"behinds'paint carpet redo bathrooms and we are in a mess, but will be ready to show off in julu "i hope" love your blog, just hanging waiting for Partick to pop out and join the perfect g. grandchildren love

Christine said...

okay Grams...I'm e-mailing you my new number as we speak.

brian said...

I say let the kids explore the drainage ditch. In fact I challenge T to walk through the drainage ditch. And am I the only one that thinks Grandma may have been drunk when she wrote her comment?