Monday, April 18, 2011

Weekly Menu 4-18-2011

Before we get to the weekly menu, can you spot my son at his T-Ball game today? Great Job Diamondbacks!


This past weekend I felt I overindulged. I treated myself to Bunco snacks and then Matt and I went out to eat and I had the STEAK (not to mention the bread and potatoes!) So this week I tried to make up for it with light and easy dinners.



lunches: Mexican-Inspired Vegetable Soup (my absolute favorite lunch these days!)



Monday: Savory Sausage, Spinach, & Onion Turnovers & green salad (These turned out great. I prepped them before the T-ball game and baked them when we got home.)



Tuesday: Soup from the pantry and Tomato-Herb Focaccia



Wednesday: California Chicken Wraps & fruit



Thursday: Spaghetti and Pasta Sauce from the pantry (Wish me luck since I'm going to make this without a recipe! *wink) and Quick Italian Bread



Friday: Nutty Chicken Stir-Fry & Egg Drop Soup



Saturday: Tuna and White Bean Salad & Roasted Garlic Triscuits



Sunday: Honey-of-a-Meal Chicken and green beans

No comments: