Sunday, December 28, 2008

band-aid post

I thought I should send out a quick post to all my ...5 or so... lurkers. Most of my regular readers are currently visiting!!

We've been having a great time.

While waiting for Grammy, Uncle "Monkey" Kevin, Aunt Mili, and Uncle "Pickle Juice Head" Brian to arrive; Tyler spent time reading to Barney. He even dressed up to make it more entertaining.
Lauren spent most of her down time surfing the 'net. (in her world...the net includes all of Playhouse Disney)
Matt and I enjoyed a Harris Group Christmas Party at Fogo de Chao in Atlanta before heading to the airport to pick up the FAM. (yes, it appears we are standing under some ENORMOUS hanging Martini glasses.)

Finally our guests arrived. Here is Uncle Kevin, Aunt Mili and Tyler hanging out on Christmas Eve.
CHRISTMAS 2008
Tyler opened up his first present and decided he was done. He lost interest in the whole event and threw fit after fit when asked to open other presents. But at least he thoroughly enjoyed his first Christmas present...from Santa.
and I would have a lot more Christmas pictures to post but I, myself, received a New Digital Camera (yay!) and took the rest of the pictures on that...and of course, I have not learned how to transfer them onto the computer as of yet.
I HOPE Y'ALL HAD A MOST WONDERFUL CHRISTMAS!!
Post Christmas, we spent a day in Atlanta...MARTA ride, CNN Studio, Coca-Cola Museum and the Atlanta Underground.
Then we did some shopping, board games (Cranium, Jenga, darts) Movies (Get Smart, The Dark Knight) and a grand finale dinner at TacoMac before it was time for Kevin and Mili to fly home back to snowy Portland, Oregon.
Today we dropped Kevin and Mili off at the airport and then the boys (Matt and Brian) spent the rest of the day watching football and playing poker while Grammy and I got "rid" of Christmas. We took down all the Christmas decorations and lights. Our Christmas tree decided it didn't want to soak up anymore water so it turned itself into a fire hazard and sped up our de-decorating of Christmas. So Sad. So sad. I Love the Christmas Season and can't wait until next year.
Once I figure out how to post pictures from a different camera (my NEW ONE or Grammy's,) I'll write again soon.
Night Y'All.

No comments: