Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Not-a-lot-a

 There's Not-a-lot-a to say but I thought I'd update anyway.

We are holding on to our warm Fall weather and enjoying every day the temps remain above 70 degrees.
It looks like the cold front comes in this weekend.
(I need to find out where it is 75-85 degrees all year round.  I would happily live there.)

incoming!

We've had a hit and a miss for dinner this week.

 Monday's Pizza Pasta was a hit.
The grown-ups as well as the kids loved it.

(The Spinach Mushroom Enchiladas...not so much.  Hence, no picture of tonight's dinner)

Today was crazy hair day at school.
Tyler requested a Mohawk.

Lauren slept in curlers last night but could not decide what she wanted to do with her springy curly hair.  (Hence, no picture)
A teacher at her school, however, asked if she was wearing a wig.
"No Ma'am, that's really my hair."

Hope you all are having a good week.

Happy Birthday to my very special Grams, whom the kids call G.G. (short for Grandma Great)  
78 years young today.
We Love You!

No comments: