Saturday, September 12, 2009

show me the money!

I got a job! (cue Matt to roll eyes)
I contacted a company a while back about becoming a home use tester.
(I heard about this from one of the frugal living blogs I frequent.)
As a result, they sent me a cooking sauce to try and then give my feedback. After receiving my feedback they will send me $10 in payment.
So in summary...they send me a free product, I cook with it (keep in mind cooking is one of my favorite things to do) and then they send me money after I cook with and review it.
Seriously, sign me up FULL TIME!
Anyhoo, dinner tonight was cubed chicken breast simmered in the cooking sauce and served over brown rice.
a-simmeringand served
Matt and I thoroughly reviewed this product and I sent in my results via an internet survey. Now I'm waiting for my compensation and am going to research how I can do more of these product testings for compensation. Can we all say The. IDEAL. Job?!
While I fiddled around in the kitchen the kids played with neighbor Joshua. Although he is in the 2nd grade he still plays VERY well with 5 yr old Lauren and 3 yr old Tyler. L and T love to play with Joshua. And he really seems to enjoy them too. Here he is encouraging Lauren while she plays on the computer.
As I'm typing up this post, the kids are in bed and Matt is waiting for me in the basement. We are either going to watch Yes Man the movie or the USC v. Ohio State (the other OSU) game.
I told Matt that I wouldn't be able to make it to the 4th inning [wink] of the football game so we might as well watch the movie. So I best be heading down there ASAP or he's going to get stuck in football mode.

To close, I'll leave "y'all" with a picture of Lauren enjoying her ice-cream w/ choco syrup for snack tonight.
So Yummy.

1 comment:

g.g. said...

Christine, How great your college education is paying off and you are now earning money doing what you love, that is the way it is supposed to work out. Love and Miss you all.