Thursday, September 17, 2009

Septembers of Tyler

September is Tyler's half birthday.
(It's actually the half birthday of both of my children but this post is about Tyler.)
He's my favorite little snuggle bug
(although if I call him that he will immediately inform me, "I'm not your little snuggle bug."
Snuggle Bug or not, I love my son!

Seriously, what's not to love?!
6 months old
18 months old



2 years plus 6 months
I've no clue on the number of months...
Today, I'm lucky to remember his name.
I seriously had to bribe him to give me this goofy smile.
Tyler's first artwork from school came home today.
"the painted blue square"
(I will sell reprints if enough interest.)

Today, he also told me he was "Shaking Like a Leaf."
"Shaking Like a Leaf" in context...
Me (after observing him do the tee tee dance for 15 minutes:)
"Tyler why don't you just go to the bathroom."
Tyler: "I don't want to, I just want to shake like a leaf."

No comments: