Sunday, September 13, 2009

Beef Negimaki

My all time favorite cooking blog is Mary Ellen's Cooking Creations. Whenever she posts a new recipe I just know it's something that I would love to try. (We have very similar tastes in food.) I've been saving a bunch of her posts in the hopes I would try them in the near future.

Tonight's recipe was her Beef Negimaki. Mine weren't nearly as "presentable" as hers were but they were VERY good considering it was my first try.
pounded down flank steak wrapped around scallions waiting to marinate

side dish #1

side dish #2
the final product...
my mouth is still watering just remembering how good it was
Other than eating:

Matt played golf and injured his hand (blister.)
I mopped the hard floors and changed all the bedding.
The kids played games, watched movies and had a great Sunday.

No comments: