Sunday, August 17, 2008

Weekend Wrap Up

Here we are at the Braves game last night. We bought $6 tickets up in the nose bleed section but just watched the game from the restaurant/bar. I had a pulled pork sandwich and Matt had a plate of nachos. The nachos were by far the better choice. It was a fun game and the Braves finally won.

Here I am pinching Francoeur's tush

Today Matt worked on the basement bathroom and started tiling the floor. He made one more trip to Home Depot which brings the official HD weekend count to 3. He's going to have to go back though because somehow he managed to knock over the brand new uninstalled toilet and broke it in a few hundred pieces. Here's a picture with today's updates. He started to tile the floor and also framed in the shower stall (in the back.) What can't this guy do?!

While Matt worked in the basement Lauren did some water painting with her new paints.

For dinner I made Pizza Bianca with tomato sauce, sausage and fontina cheese. Here's the recipe...http://www.recipezaar.com/318680

just add the tomato sauce, sausage and cheese during the last 7 min. The pizza dough didn't rise like it should have. I think I used too much water somehow (although I thought I measured perfectly.) This was more like a flat bread pizza but was delicious none the less.

And here's the plan for the rest of the week. Every weekend I plan my weekly menu and then grocery shop for only what I need.

Currently, Matt's playing poker (not sure why they're doing it on a Sunday...we'll see if they play again tomorrow like usual) and I'm about to relax for the rest of the evening. I didn't feel too great earlier so I will just be laying low...a little Big Brother should help my upset stomach.

No comments: