Monday, July 15, 2013

Weekly Menu and Camp Update 7-15-2013

Weekly Menu:
(I'm on a total Emily Bites kick lately.)

Monday:  Taco Wrap Deluxe, chips & salsa
Tuesday:  MNO for me but I'll make Matt some Hot & Cheesy Bean Dip to go with his leftovers.,
Wednesday:  Imitation Crab Meat Sandwiches (hey...I have some fake crab in the freezer I need to use up.  I'm sure they'll be delish.)
Thursday:  Philly Cheesesteak Sloppy Joes
Friday:  We pick up Tyler from camp and will take him to eat wherever he wants!
Saturday:  Thai Chicken Biscuit Cups
Sunday:  left-overs or pantry meal


Camp Update:

At registration we were given instructions on how to access the pictures taken from camp.  As a first time 'camp Mom' I obsessively checked the website for new pics all day long.  I didn't have to wait long.  Please enjoy them with me.  It looks like they are having FUN!





I miss my kiddos but love to see them smiling at camp.

No comments: