Thursday, July 25, 2013

12 Hours Until LAUREN TIME!

  Tomorrow. Tomorrow. 
♫ We'll see you Tomorrow. 
 ♫ We're only a day away. 

I can't wait to pick up my sweet girl tomorrow.
We have never been away from her for 12 days in a row since the first 12 days of her life.
(She was born 4 weeks early and spent 12 nights in the NICU.
However, while she was in the hospital we spent 16 hours each day with her.)

(rockin' the jaundice shades and preemie diaper)

Okay...I'm getting sentimental...and now moving on.
We will be leaving the house at 7am in order to get to Camp Winshape by 9.

Here's another "Where's Waldo/Lauren" photo



I really hope she relaxed and let herself have fun.
This camp has so much to offer spiritually, socially, educationally, and all the other -allys.

I have seen a genuine smile here and there in the pictures the camp has posted but most look a little reserved like the following.

pottery skills

fast food skills
(pudding perhaps?)

Council Ring
(cute hair!)

...and this one...

I'm so proud of her and can't wait to hear all about her time at camp.
(the good and the bad)
 In 12 short hours!

Meanwhile, back at the homestead.
We're still loving on our Romy.



Pillow Pet Pacifier


He's our sweet rambunctious kitten who thankfully! takes many naps during the day.

I'm sure he's missing Lauren as well.

No comments: