Friday, January 13, 2012

Weekly Menu

It's been awhile since I've posted a Weekly Menu.

It's also been awhile since my two angels have played nicely together.  
(Not really but that sounded like a good intro.  My two usually play very well together)

Photo evidence of L and T having fun with a Lego Spaceship:

Weekly Menu:  (focus is using up the large amount of condiments I have in my refrigerator door)

Friday (Today:)  left-overs for Matt and the kids...delicious neighborhood Bunco dinner for me

Saturday:  Subway (the restaurant)  Tyler has basketball pics at 4pm and a game at 6pm.  Dinner will be on the run in between.  I have Subway coupons.

Sunday:  Slow Cooker Turkey Chili & GG's sweet corn bread (secret family recipe which also happens to be on the back of the cornmeal container I bought at the grocery store)

Monday:  Chicken and Sausage Gumbo & fruit  (condiments:  Worcestershire, minced garlic)

Tuesday:  Boca burgers from the freezer & salad  (condiments:  ketchup, mustard, mayo, relish etc.)

Wednesday:  Thai Shrimp Curry & chicken broth soup from freezer  (condiment: red curry paste)

Thursday:  left-overs, buttery noodles, green beans  (condiments:  ??)

Friday:  mom's club Bunco,  Matt and kids on their own

Saturday:  Heinz 57 Meatloaf, mashed potatoes & corn  (condiments:  Heinz 57, Worcestershire)

Sunday:  Sofrito Marinated Chicken sandwiches & tater tots from freezer (condiment:  Sofrito, lime concentrate)

No comments: