Monday, September 26, 2011

Weekly Menu 9/26/2011

Monday:  Grilled Gruyere and Olive Tapenade Sandwiches & Chicken Club Soup
Friday:  Girls Night Out (this reminds me I better let Matt know about it) & left-overs
Saturday:  Mom's Club Fall Festival and Chili Cook-off (I'll be judging not cooking)
Sunday:  Chicken and Dumplings  (Taste of Home magazine, October 2011)

Grandma Jan and Grandpa Michael are visiting for a couple of days this week after their Allure of the Seas cruise.  You can't take a cruise in Florida and not come visit us!  In honor of their visit I found some breakfast recipes to make up for them.  (Normally, I don't do breakfast other than cereal and toast.)  


Monkey Bread  Cooking Light, Oct. 2011
Brittany's Breakfast Bites  Taste of Home, Oct. 2011
Sausage Breakfast Pockets  Taste of Home, Oct. 2011

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I know I'm over a week in making this comment...but I just wanted to know what happened to the breakfasts planned when we were cruising by. I guess I will just expect them the next visit!! Grandma Jan