Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Chicken Rollatini

Tonight's dinner was from one of my favorite blogs.  SkinnyTaste (She gives WW points with each of her recipes.)

Chicken Rollatini Stuffed with Zucchini and Mozzarella

I accidentally added almost twice the mozzarella cheese.  (however, no one complained)

cheesy chicken all Rolled a tini and ready for the oven

sliced cutlet with side of random frozen bag of veggies

 Dessert tonight was Skinny Minty ice-cream.

Question for the Masses:
I'm wondering if it is a Southern Accent thing or not...  The darlings pictured above will often answer me in the negative with a "No-wah" instead of a simple "No (ma'am.")  Do you (y'all) get a two-syllable "No" from your children?

In response to their "No-wah," I always tell them that No-ah built the Ark.  =)

No comments: