Tuesday, September 6, 2011

10 Years!!

August 26, 2001 - August 26, 2011

Holy Cow!  I've been married for TEN years!

TEN Years and TEN (or so) Photos

2001
Wedding at Chateau Lorane
My Dad walking me down the Aisle.

My new Husband!

Honeymoon
(Grand Cayman)


(holy thin-ness!)

2002
4th of July, Crouch, Idaho
   
2003
4th of July, Lake Tahoe, Idaho (or was it California?)

2004
me and my preemie
Baby Lauren, 6 lbs 1 oz., born at 36 weeks

2-month-old Lauren on Uncle Brian's High School Graduation Day

2005
my 10-year High School reunion
(HS-BFFs:  Jayme, Heather, Audra, Me, Jennifer)

the circus moves to Atlanta
(cats: Jack and Chloe in the carriers, Matt in the middle, Lauren in her car seat and me, pregnant with Tyler, taking the picture)

2006
Baby Tyler
(full term)
9 lbs, 12 oz!!

my babies

Super Dad!

2007
Cabo San Lucas
(first vacay without the kiddos)

August 5, 2007
(my 56-year-old father dies from a Heart Attack)

(Lauren and I are to the left)


2008
Disney World, Orlando, Florida
(with Aunt Mili while Uncle Kevin took the picture)

2009
North Georgia Mountains
(Deliverance territory)

2010
with cousin Madison (who obviously adores me) in Boise, Idaho

2011
beautiful family, beautiful life

August 26, 2001 - August 26, 2011

Wow!  These last TEN years have been AWE-MAZING.  I went from a young adult, to a wife, to a mother, to a suddenly grieving daughter (I think about and miss my Dad daily) to a perpetually improving wife and mother and sister and daughter and friend.

Bring on the next TEN years! 

(Thank you Matt for choosing me as your one and only.  Happy 10 year anniversary.)

2 comments:

Shanna said...

Wonderful post & pictures, Christine. Congratulations!

Shanna

nicole. said...

wow. 10 years. congratulations. impressive. your next post should be on how to stay married for 10 years ;)

erik and i just celebrated our 4th wedding anniversary (and will celebrate being together for 10 years on halloween... whoa)

such great pics.