Monday, September 12, 2011

Buffalo Chicken, Blue Cheese Smashed Potatoes and the Weekly Menu

Lauren loved the Buffalo Chicken.  She's my hot sauce gal.  I used Frank's Original RED HOT sauce.  Yumm.  The smashed potatoes were too subtle in my opinion.  Next time I'll add more blue cheese.  Tyler is the only one who didn't LOVE tonight's dinner.  Before he even took a bite he asked me if I remembered the time he threw up his mashed potatoes.  He never threw up but after his initial comment I didn't have high hopes for the boy.  Maybe next time.  (He did, however, eat enough of his dinner to get a snack.)

Weekly Menu:
(mostly stolen deliciously borrowed from Skinnytaste.com)

 Tuesday:  Easiest Pasta and Broccoli Recipe & l/o ciabatta bread (from the freezer)
Wednesday:  Root Beer Sloppy Joes (scroll down) & salad
Thursday:  Thai Chicken and Pineapple Stir-Fry
Friday:  Mom's Club Bunco so Matt and kiddos are on their own (pantry meal)
Saturday:  Bangin Good Shrimp & Egg Flower Soup (from a packet I will buy at the store)
Sunday:  Crock Pot Kahlua Pork (rice and lettuce roll-ups) & fruit

No comments: