Monday, April 27, 2009

Weekly Menu

We've had a lot of fun since I've last posted but it's just too late to start talking about it all. So tonight all you get is my weekly menu. Plus, my mom is flying in tomorrow night which will bring even more exciting stories to post about. Just be patient with me.

I've re-re-re-committed myself to losing weight via counting points with the Weight Watcher's plan. I'm not going to the WW meetings but I am counting my points and countering them with my EXERCISE points. Yay!! for exercise points...they taste DELISHus.

And now here is my weekly menu...mostly courtesy of my new cookbook "Weight Watchers in 20 Minutes" [side note: I wish I didn't have to look up the Amazon price while posting the link because I paid about $5 more than that at Walmart, of all places. Bah humbug...]

Weight Watchers recipes seem to be very copyright protected so I'm not finding all of them on the internet. I will post what I find and if the recipes are StUpEnDoUs then I will manually type them out and pretend they are my own. JUST KIDDING! TO ALL YOU LAWYERS OUT THERE!

enough ChitChat...now the Weekly Menu:

Monday: Asian Aromatic Chicken with white rice (this was deLISH)
Tuesday: Steak with Olive-Mint Sauce & red potatoes & steamed broccoli
Wednesday: Easy Red Beans and Rice & freezer bizkits
Thursday: Chicken and Coconut Curry with white rice
Friday: Ham-Wrapped Flounder with Spinach Stuffing & salad
Saturday: Herbed Bean and Tomato Pita Pizzas
Sunday: Pork Medallions with Fresh Pear Chutney

!Buen Provecho!

No comments: