Saturday, April 11, 2009

Weekly Menu

This week's meals are inspired from a new website I discovered through one of the Many! blogs I read. Just ask and I'll send you my entire Blogroll. But back to my newly discovered website: MyRecipes.com. This site incorporates recipes from many different popular magazines and basically guarantees you'll find something delicious to cook/eat. This week I focused on recipes from Cooking Light and Health magazines. (Although they haven't paid me to advertise for them...if MyRecipes.com happens to read this and want to pay me...I'm So Game!)

Anyway...and now I present my Weekly Menu:

Sunday: Mini Honey Roasted Meatloaves with Roasted Potatoes
Monday: Polenta Gratin with Mushrooms and Fontina
Tuesday: Spice-Rubbed Roasted Salmon with Lemon-Garlic Spinach & mashed potatoes
Wednesday: Penne with Spinach and Feta & freezer biskits
Thursday: Jerk-Seasoned "Chicken" with Black Beans and Yellow Rice
Friday: (Bunko) Matt to make hamburgers for him and the kids.
Saturday: Majorcan Vegetable Pizza (Coca de Verduras)
Sunday: Tacos (the kind I grew up with...that would be called a Secret Family Recipe...I suppose.)

No comments: