Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Big Helpers

As much as I don't want my babies to grow up there are some perks involved.

They can now gather the trash from the house (Lauren) and bring the recycle and trash bins down to the street (Tyler.)

He's such a big helper he insists on doing it BY HIMSELF.






That's my little man!

PS.
After school Tyler asked me if I wanted to see a funny video his teacher played for the class.  I said, "of course," and he then went on YouTube and found the video himself.  He got such a kick out of it I had to share.


PPS.
I don't want to leave Lauren out so I thought I'd share the video she chose to watch for her screen time this afternoon.  It's an episode of The Barbie Happy Family Show.  Midge and Allen's Wedding.  (Her favorite part happens around the minute mark, 7:40.)



No comments: