Friday, February 24, 2012

No Husbands Allowed

Do not let your husband read this!
Especially Mine!!

Let me start off by saying, "I'ts NOT MY FAULT!"

You may have heard that Matt bought a fancy shmancy yet much needed new car.
Somehow he got it into his head that he'd be able to park in the garage next to my vehicle.
He even moved some things around (i.e. the Traeger grill under the grey cover) to give the Mazda some space.

However, he did not move my "hanging down string" which tells me where and how far to park in the garage without hitting the wall. Unfortunately, (not my fault of course) I bumped into the grill which then bumped into the wall.

I checked the playroom (the indoor opposing wall) and luckily it did not go through.

 OUCH!
(remember...It Wasn't My Fault!)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Look forward to seeing both
Of the vehicles in the garage :)))
Michael & Jan