Saturday, February 18, 2012

good eats this week

 A ridiculous recipe crossed my path recently via Pinterest.
It looked so ridiculously rich I knew I had to make it but I needed a good excuse.
Much to Matt's chagrin I don't bake for him...not so much.
(I'm working on my issues with baking though.)

However, I hosted Bunco yesterday and that provided the perfect excuse.


chocolate chip cookie dough, topped with double stuffed oreos
 topped with a family size Chocolate Fudge Brownie Mix
all baked together at 350 degrees for 50 minutes.

-the-

Oh My YUMM...especially with a side of vanilla ice-cream & chocolate syrup


Here are some other 'good eats' we enjoyed this week
(recipes can be found HERE)



(these were so good they deserve some more blog time)
puff pastry stuffed full of YUMM



No comments: