Friday, November 5, 2010

We're Still Here

We're still here. I have just been busy...with company...with family...with TV shows...with just being lazy and going to bed early. But since a number of you have called, e-mailed, knocked on my door to see what is up I thought it is time to post. I have a back-log of photos so I'll try to keep the commentary minimal. Today's a great day to post since Lauren has a good friend spending the night tonight (aka she's occupied and so is Tyler since he likes to "hang out.")

While the kiddos play golf in the front yard

and dance the Tooty-Ta song in the kitchen,
I will write the much anticipated (however, not very creative) over-due blog post.

Last week Grandpa Michael and Grandma Jan came to visit. You're just going to have to trust me when I say Grandma Jan visited as well because for some reason I have no pictures of her.
(well I have this one but she actually requested to be cut out of that picture)
(I think she looks great though.)
Soccer Saturday
(Lauren does this twisty thing with her bangs...I think it's the cutest thing.)
She also rough-houses with her brother...
(not the cutest thing.)
Tyler's U5 Soccer picturethe team
Coach Matt and Coach Dave
We took advantage of the lingering warm weather and walked around
Lake Peachtree.

Fall can be beautiful.We played in the rocks at the fishing dock.
The kiddos were brave and walked among the rocks.
We also passed a yard decorated as a cemetary.
Our favorite? tombstone.

Halloween!
Alice in Wonderland and Luigi

We left our spooky pumpkins on the front porch while we attended a neighbor's Halloween party.

When I say spooky...I mean moldy spooky.
It's been so warm here the pumpkins had no choice but to rot.The party down the street had a good turn-out.
the spooky kiddos
After dark we did our Trick-or-Treating
Tyler lasted about 10 minutes but Lauren went the distance.
you can tell by their "loot"
As a final Hoorah to Grandma Jan and Grandpa Michael we went out to eat at Kobe Steakhouse.
This was Lauren and Tylers first time at a (an?) Hibachi grill.

So Cool!

Tyler's excited!


I'm pretty sure Lauren is excited too!

We had a great time with G'ma and G'pa and are sad to see them go. However, next week we are expecting some more visitors. Stay tuned!!

P.ost S.cript:
I just got the proofs back from Lauren's "winter" pictures. They pretty much look the same as Lauren did when she left for school that morning. Totally Cute!!
If you're lucky I'll send you one.

No comments: