Saturday, November 6, 2010

Another Good Day to be a Duck

Matt has been rehabilitated!!
(let me know if you don't 'get it') =)

Tyler and Lauren weren't interested in the Oregon Duck game so they watched Kung Fu Panda instead.


Dinner tonight
(since you've been telling me I haven't been posting our dinners lately)
was Chicken Pasta Casserole.I did not use any of the white cheddar cheese because the recipe did not tell me where to put it. I probably saved one hundred calories or so and the taste could not have been any better.
Yumm!
(garlic sandwich thin as a side)

Don't forget to "fall back" for the time change tonight. I'm letting L and T stay up late so hopefully they'll let me enjoy my extra hour of sleep.
(fat chance but worth a shot)
More Kung Fu Panda watching below.

1 comment:

brian said...

i hope all that duck gear on Matt was a debt being paid