Sunday, October 24, 2010

Fun FastPaced Party of a Weekend

I'm still recovering from the Fun FastPaced Party of a Weekend we had. It was so much fun but since we were constantly on the go I wish I had a couple more days just to relax and do nothing.

Friday, as you all know, we saw Daniel Tosh at the Tabernacle and Emma spent the night.

Saturday, Matt and I had to divide and conquer. Tyler had a soccer game and Lauren had a birthday party to attend. Obviously, I took Lauren to the birthday party and Coach Matt took Tyler to the soccer game.

Since I'm the one with the camera all we have are pictures from the birthday party. But, I hear Tyler had fun at the soccer game...and he especially enjoyed getting a Frosty from Wendy's after the game.

Lauren

the birthday partiers
(birthday boy is in the white long sleeved shirt)

Saturday night Matt and I went to a Halloween Party. It was a costume party and the best costume got a prize. So Matt and I went all out.

Before the party, I dropped the kiddos off at Buddy and Dana's house in the care of a very responsible (and awesome) baby-sitter. She and a friend watched all four of our kids while the grown-ups went to the party.
(three of the four kids are pictured below)

Matt and I dressed up as hard-core NASCAR Fans.
(outfits inspired by actual hard-core fans we saw at Atlanta Motor Speedway and also this skit from Saturday Night Live (around minute 4:00 and from there on))

Who knew Matt could looks so scrumptiously awesome?!!
(back off ladies...He's MINE!)

Mad Hatter, Alice, the same nurse outfit as last year, Redneck #1 and Redneck #2

are you tired of seeing this yet?

us ladies
Kelli, Me and Dana

It was a fun party and everyone looked great in their costume. Somehow I ended up winning the Best Costume Award for the ladies. I think it was the box of wine with a straw. No?

Sunday was spent cleaning up, getting things done and all the other chores you have to do before the week starts again.

This week will be a good one since Grandma Jan and Grandpa Michael are coming all the way from Boise, Idaho to visit.

1 comment:

brian said...

hahaha. great costumes! i think being from springfield helped you pull of that outfit hence winning best costume.