Saturday, October 23, 2010

After Emma

This is what our house looks like the afternoon after Lauren's friend Emma spends the night.

Lauren

Tyler and Daddy
Last night Matt and I went to see Daniel Tosh at the Tabernacle. He was hilarious yet hard to hear at times and he successfully took some of his jokes "way-over-the-line" as only comedians can do. It was also exciting to go to the Tabernacle for the first time. Cool old church, steep seats, reminded me of the Bijou in Eugene but 4 times as big.)

While Matt and I were out and about Lauren and Tyler had a baby-sitter. Emma's brother had his sleep over birthday party that night too so Emma needed/wanted to get out of the house so she joined the baby-sitting party at our house. They had their hands full with these three.

Tyler made pizza for dinner.

looks tasty!
And the kiddos played the rest of the evening.

When Emma spends the night the children wake up very VERY early. This morning I caught them trying to sneak down stairs at 5:30am. (That's 2:30am for all you PST'ers.) I told them to go back to bed but that didn't exactly happen. They went back to the bedroom but started talking, singing, screaming, partying, running, using lots of water??what?why?, and definitely not sleeping. I laid in bed while this went on for an hour and a half. Finally at 7am they went downstairs and I finally went back to sleep.

As you can see the other members of my family made up their sleep in the afternoon.

Now we are up and at em again. We have a busy afternoon and evening ahead of us.

Happy Saturday!

No comments: