Tuesday, August 25, 2009

photo update

We've been busy.
We've played outside.
T-Ball
Lauren bats and Tyler fields.

Tyler bats
and Lauren fields.
Lauren zip-lined.
Tyler played tackle football at Mr. Buddy's house.
He let Belle snuggle with his blanket before he sweetly tackled her.
Saturday, we hit up another Lowe's Build and Grow Clinic
T and L, with help from Matt and I, built the school bus.



Not pictured, but highly recommended:
The Time Traveler's Wife.
I recently read the book
and on Sunday I watched the movie with my Book Club friends.
We unanimously agreed the movie was better than the book.
(the movie left out the really "dark" stuff...i.e. Ingrid)
But! The movie may be a bit confusing if you haven't read the book.
Go read the book (I'll loan it to you if you like,)
go watch the movie and then let me know what you think.
Tuesday (Today)
Tyler had his first full day of school.
When I picked him up his teacher said he had a GREAT day.
I made sure I was in the front of the pick-up line in order to get a chance to see my big guy play on the playground.
He played with a dump-truck the whole 20 minutes I got to watch him.
He and two other friends each had their own dump-trucks and together they drove them all over the playground. I even noticed a couple of girls tagging along with the boys. (so cute!)
It was so much fun to watch.
When Lauren was in her 3 yr. old class she pretty much clung to the teacher's leg...all..year..long.
It's amazing how different they are in some aspects.
After school we went to Lauren's dance class (combo: ballet & tap.) She loves this class. I think it helps that she has neighborhood friends, playgroup friends and school friends in her class with her.
Back at home we played.
Tyler looked cool while playing his computer game.
and Lauren baked up a storm in her kitchen.
--and now--
Let the evening begin.
The kids are in bed and Big Brother will be on in 15 minutes.
Hav'A G'Night Y'All

No comments: