Sunday, July 19, 2009

Weekly Menu

This week I went through my ever-expanding manila folder full of torn-out/printed-out recipes that struck my fancy (do people still say that?) and made me think I'd want to make them someday.

(Monday: Due to a spontaneous dinner out on Saturday, I still have the stuff to make Baked Bean & Corn Chimichangas from last week's menu)
Tuesday: Marinated Chicken with Toasted Tomato Topping and Mozzarella Cheese (I tore this out of the AJC awhile ago) & Deviled Ham and Egg Potato Salad
Wednesday: Whole Wheat Shells with Chickpeas and Arugula & Bizkits
Thursday: Turkey Cheeseburgers with Rosemary Onions & Summer's Best BBQ Beans
Friday: Farmstand Gazpacho & Edamame Dip with pita bread
Saturday: Chinese Roast Pork, Noodle-Veggie Stir Fry (I got this from a blog I follow...a yummy foodie blog if you're interested!!)
Sunday: Chicken Fajita Pizza (also torn out of the AJC)

No comments: