Tuesday, July 21, 2009

things that amuse me

*dialogue with my son*
Me: So Tyler, why are you on the naughty chair?
Tyler: Because I hit her with this hand...and then this hand [showing me both his hands.]

*dialogue with my dentist at today's check-up*
My dentist: So Christine, you're teeth look great but how often do you floss?
Me: Not as much as I should but always before I come in for a visit. (ba-da-ching)

*Little Ponies reading books* *Daddy and Tyler building SnapTite trucks*


*remote-control race-cars and serious competition*


*remote-control racers racing their cars*

*Tyler and Lauren eating Cheetos and watching remote-control race-cars*


*husbands who can finish an entire basement...including applying a chair rail to the basement bathroom*

*fresh cherries being boiled down into a yummy cherry syrup*
*Banana and Sour Cream Muffins*
*Caramel Macchiato Ice-Cream and its Little Brother the 6 ouncer*

3 comments:

DesignerSam said...

I love this blog :)

g.g. said...

Can I come and live with you, [good Work Matt, geat looking bath, like the blue and chair rail] no problem in staying in basement. I will keep tv low, the food just looks too inviting. Love the jewels from Little ones Mouths! Still sweltering looks like another week at least.. Save me a muffen...Am with my great's through your blog keep up the good work.

brian said...

those remote control cars/track look rad. when is matt gonna get in the racing circuit?