Monday, June 15, 2009

Weekly Menu

(Sorry to all y'all who wanted an update on our latest trip to Montgomery, Alabama. It's getting late and I have a movie to watch tonight while Matt is downstairs playing poker. I will post the good stuff tomorrow.)

Sunday: Lebanese Chicken Pita Salad & can of soup
(I made this yesterday and it was awesome. Matt and I loved it. The kids ate the pita bread, chicken and some of the tomatoes...with time they will learn to enjoy the salad part too.)
Monday: Chickpea and Feta Cheese Salad over whole wheat couscous
(I made this tonight and it was good. I couldn't find the recipe on-line but it's basically salad greens, chickpeas, and feta tossed with a lemon zest/juice, garlic & olive oil dressing served over couscous.)
Tuesday: Sauteed Pork with Peaches & roasted potatos
Wednesday: Tomato, Avocado, and Black Bean Tacos & frozen veggies
Thursday: Onion-Smothered Sirloin Steak & mashed potatos & salad
Friday: Red Snapper with Easy Pesto Sauce & bizkits
Saturday: Asian Vegetables in Coconut Curry over rice
Sunday: New Orleans-Style Chicken and bizkits

(all recipes from my "Weight Watchers in 20 Minutes" cookbook)

No comments: