Sunday, June 28, 2009

briefly....

Today was another pool day. Yesterday I burned the tops of my legs to a pink lobstery crisp so today I tried pretty hard to burn the backs. I came home, however, with only a touch of blush.

Despite my failure to reach my goal...the rest of us had a lot of fun at the pool. We swam, I tanned, Uncle Brian and Daddy threw the kids all over the pool, and we lunched on PB and Honey sandwiches.

Matt and Brian made plans with a neighbor to go see the new Transformers movie so I was on my own with the kids tonight. After the boys left, we cleaned up, had a snack, read some books and then I let L & T watch Alice and Wonderland in my bed. I came to check on them 15 minutes after the movie started and this is what I found.
PRECIOUS!!
I love sleeping babies!

No comments: