Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Uncle Brian

Uncle Brian, my baby brother, is here visiting us for 2 weeks. Currently he's sleeping off the long red-eye flight from Portland, OR to Atlanta. He recently graduated with some sort of sham degree offered by Oregon State University and is spending some time with us before he applies for a job at all of the fast food restaurants in Portland. (If only he would have gotten a degree at the University of Oregon, he may have had a chance to make a name for himself.)

Anyway since there isn't much to report on his visit yet I thought I'd plaster his picture all over this post so you can all get a feel for who Uncle Brian is.
Brian is the eccentric cutie on the left.
I am the one in the Bum sweatshirt with my disc-man headphones weighing heavily around my neck.
Here is Brian having a grand old time at Disneyland.
Here are my brothers entertaining the chicas at a bar in Peru
(Brian on the left and Kevin to the right)
it was a slowwww night
And finally here is a picture from Brian's last visit over Christmas.
Him and the Princess are playing Apples to Apples.

WELCOME BACK UNCLE BRIAN!!



No comments: