Sunday, June 21, 2009

Father's Day Love

In honor of Father’s Day I thought I’d do something very special for Matt.

(aka the BEST Father and Husband in the whole wide world)

Should I:

1. Let him sleep in? No way…. I’m tired too!

2. Cook him breakfast? half way... (As you may know I don’t ever cook breakfast. (seriously) I pour cereal and milk. But!! I did fry him an egg and toasted and buttered an English muffin while he cooked some Apple Chardonnay Chicken Sausages in the George Foreman.)

3. Show him how much his children love him by asking them some questions about their Daddy? All the way…

Children’s Questionnaire

By Lauren (5) and Tyler (3)


1. What is something Daddy always says to you?

Lauren: “pickle head”

Tyler: “thank you”


2. What makes Daddy happy?

Lauren: “muffins, cake and pie”

Tyler: “Mommy” (ahhhh)


3. What makes Daddy sad?

Lauren: “when he gets covered in cake”

Tyler: “Lauren”



4. How does Daddy make you laugh?

Lauren: “blowing air on my tummy”

Tyler: “he laughs at me”

5. What did Daddy do when he was a little boy?

Lauren: “swinging”

Tyler: “he played”



6. How old is Daddy?

Lauren: “38”

Tyler: “5”


7. How tall is your Daddy?

Lauren: “36 tall”

Tyler: “this big” [he points his finger to the ceiling]


8. What is his favorite thing to watch on TV?

Lauren: “race car building shows”

Tyler: Race cars (he’s referring to Cars with Lightening McQueen)

9. What does Daddy do when you're not around?

Lauren: “works”

Tyler: “goes to work”


10. What is Daddy really good at?

Lauren: “making a brand new motorcycle”

Tyler: “he’s good at my bedroom”



11. What is Daddy not very good at?

Lauren: “playing airplane because he always says it’s broken”

Tyler: “not very good at my light”


12. What does Daddy do for his job?

Lauren: “he drives to work”

Tyler: “I think fixing”



13. What is Daddy's favorite food?

Lauren: “ice cream with chocolate syrup”

Tyler: quesadillas, it’s more yummier than bananas”


14. What do you like best about Daddy?

Lauren: “playing with him all day and all night”

Tyler: “I like my bed”



15. What do you and Daddy do together?

Lauren: “He helps me make my pretend picnic. He always makes a pony cake.”

Tyler: “we play all day long”



16. How are you and Daddy the same?

Lauren: “when Daddy has girl clothes on”

Tyler: “I think we’re the same”


17. How are you and Daddy different?

Lauren: “when Daddy’s a boy and I’m a girl”

Tyler: hmm… I think we’re different”



18. How do you know Daddy loves you?

Lauren: “he plays with me”

Tyler: “he just likes me the best”



19. Where is Daddy's favorite place to go?

Lauren: “his friend’s house”

Tyler: “to the store”

20. What is Daddy’s favorite store?

Lauren: “one that has gas for his race car”

Tyler: “a marshmallow store”

As you can tell by the answers we have a Super Special Daddy who is very much loved by his two kids.

Happy Father's Day!!

No comments: