Sunday, May 18, 2014

Weekly Menu 5-18-2014

Weekly Menu 5-18-2014


Monday:  Tortellini Greek Salad*** & Quick Italian Bread (my go-to dinner bread recipe) 
***note:  The Tortellini Greek Salad link says to use 8oz tortellini...I'm going to use 19oz.  I'd go light on the dressing if you are only using 8oz.***

Tuesday:  Stuffed Turkey Cutlets with Roasted Asparagus, fruit, & left-over Bread (recipe from Redbook Magazine)


Wednesday:  Linguine with Bacon, Baby Spinach and Sage, fruit, & left-over bread or if no left-over bread, I'll have to make some garlic toast.  ;)

Thursday:  Orzo with Cherry Tomatoes and Artichokes & Salad & fruit

Friday:  5 Ingredient Slow Cooker Pulled Pork  (Southern Living, May 2014), broccoli & cornbread

Saturday:  Pork Noodle Bowls (Southern Living, May 2014) & left-over cornbread & salad

Sunday:  Pulled Pork Nachos (Southern Living, May 2014) & salad

Bonus:  Sometime this week I'm going to try TOFU JERKY!

No comments: