Thursday, June 21, 2012

Swim Lessons: friend or foe?

This is week three of swim lessons and holy suckerfish has Tyler improved!

He has gone from Afraid to Put his Head in the Water to Swimming in the Deep End.
I know he needs to be able to swim but I'm having trouble adjusting to my new roll at the pool.  So long to my days of lounging by the pool, chatting with my friends and occasionally glancing at my children in the shallow end deathly afraid of anything wet.  Now I am all eagle eyed and zoned in on my son who still dog paddles but thinks he does it well enough to survive in the Deep End.

check him out!

Here are some other pictures from our Thursday at the Pool.

He dives for torpedoes!


He also snorkels!

Who is this kid?!


Lauren and her friends in the Conga Line.

What a bunch of sweeties!

We LOVE our Thursdays at the Pool!

No comments: