Wednesday, August 17, 2011

tin and aluminum

Matt and I are quickly coming upon our 10 Year Anniversary!
August 26, 2011 will be 10 years of wedded bliss.
(all Bliss...right Matt?!)
((He said right!  well I'm sure he'll say "right!" when he reads this post.))

I've had the best 10 years of my life so far.
(of course I had a great childhood...so Mom, Kevin and Brian...don't feel left out)

When I was young and silly (last year?) I thought we'd celebrate our 10 year anniversary with the traditional gift of "tin or aluminum" or the modern gift of "diamonds."

However, I am much wiser now.
  Unbeknownst to Matt I bought my own 10 year anniversary gifts:

an actual composter
(my neighbor's will thank me for getting rid of my see-through compost bins)

and some new workout gear

So instead of the "traditional" gift of Tin and Aluminum I'm quite happy with my 10th anniversary gift of 
Dirt and Sweat!

(Of course, I won't say no to a date night with Matt as well.)

Happy almost Anniversary Matt.
I love you.

No comments: