Sunday, June 26, 2011

I Love the Rain

After living in Oregon for the first 26 years of my life I never thought I would ever utter the words;
"I Love the Rain."
(but I do)
To clarify,  I love the Summer afternoon thunderstorms we get in Georgia.
As long as the thunder and lightening stay away we thoroughly enjoy ourselves.
(with temps still in the 80s...why not?!)


Just so you know, if there is any thunder and lightening both Lauren and Tyler will be in the house taking cover with hands held over their ears and eyes tightly shut.

Gotta go...my weather radio just went off with a Severe Thunderstorm Warning.
(secretly loving it!)

2 comments:

nicole. said...

i love rain too. surprise, i know. oregon has corrupted me. hey... when are you guys heading this way?

Anonymous said...

Me gusta la llovizna pero me encanta mas esa camiseta peruana.....salud con cusqueña!

Mili